Friday, September 9, 2011

Good and Bad Song

I love southern rock. The guitar solos, the way the bands perform, the whole musical experience. A song I like is the song "Hotel California" by The Eagles. The song kind of gives you a dark feeling about it. It is about doing hard drugs but it's still a really great song tho. The main reason I love this song is because when I was growing up I would always hear it from my parents. The song has a great sound of guitar, drums, bass, and the lead singer's voice really makes the song pop. That’s why I love the song Hotel California.

A pop song that I hate is "Beat It" by Michael Jackson. I don’t hate it for the beat or anything like that it's just that I have heard it so very much in my life. My family, friends, and even me has played it so much. Michael Jackson is an amazing artist but it's just how he sings it and the video too. I don’t know, maybe I'm crazy or just plain weird but that’s why i hate the song "Beat It".

These songs are kind of hard to compare because one is southern rock and the other pop. Both songs have made a big name for the bands that sung and performed them and the songs themselves are really amazing as well. "Beat It" has an upbeat sound as "Hotel California" is a kind of lower sound. Pop music sometimes but most of the time does not have instruments as southern rock has them in it. They are still really amazing songs though.


No comments:

Post a Comment